Carron Primary School Parent Council
We are very lucky to have an active Parent Council at Carron Primary.
The main aims of the Parent Council are:
- To support the school in its work with pupils.
- To represent the views of parents.
- To promote contact between the school, parents, pupils, providers of nursery education and the community.
- To report to the Parent Forum.
- To raise funds for the school for the benefit of pupils.
- The Parent Council can be contacted by email at:
- Carron PC Agreed Constitution - 26 Apr 2011 [pdf 42KB]
- Minutes - September 2015 (Agreed) [pdf 157KB]
- PTA annual report r1 [pdf 180KB]
- Minutes of Carron Primary Parent Council Meeting 13 06 2016_Final Version [pdf 193KB]
- Final minutes of Carron Primary Parent Council Meeting 13 03 2017 [pdf 194KB]
- Minutes of Carron Primary Parent Council Meeting 19062017 FINAL [pdf 200KB]